Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Something's Fishy

Lori sent me fish pictures her twin children, Brooke and Andy, created. I immediately loved them. They have great color and details. They are different, but they work great as a pair (probably just like Brooke and Andy themselves!). Since I just matted them today, I thought I'd post them so she could get a sneak peak before I mail them off. 







Lori sent me fish pictures her twin children, Brooke and Andy, created. I immediately loved them. They have great color and details. They are different, but they worked great as a pair (probably just like Brooke and Andy themselves!). Since I just matted them today, I thought I'd post them so she could get a sneak peak before I mail them off. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of them. You are right, Rachel, both kids are different but work great as a pair just like their fish.

    ReplyDelete