Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




This is the first time I've interviewed a child artist. But I thought it was appropriate, as I am featuring her beautiful work for Father's Day. Meet Hannah:

How old are you? 
7 years old

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A Teacher

What is your favorite subject in school? 
Reading, Math and Art

What do you do for fun? 
Art and swimming

What do you like to draw the most? 
Nature and snow fall

What medium do you prefer to work in (painting, markers, crayons)?
I like painting the best

Why did you draw a bird for Father's Day? 
I just had the idea in my head to draw a bird. I was going to draw a shark with 2 baby sharks, but instead I thought of a bird, and that's what came out!

When do you like to draw (morning, night)?
In the morning.

Where do you like to draw? 
Outside. I like feeling the fresh air and it helps me to think of ideas.

Anything else you'd like to share?
I love you Daddy! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment