Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Talk to Me Tuesday!

This week it's all about Little Miss Frilly. Be sure to check out Joy's shop. I must say, she has the most adorable photos. The "models' are precious! I had such a hard time choosing which ones to show here, so go see them all for yourself.

What did you do before this/along with this? 
I've been a SAHM for 17 yrs. I did at one point go into part time retail managment. 

What inspires your designs? 
My girls!! After having 5 girls I feel like I know what they like. I know something will be a hit when one of my girls says "Mom is that mine?" 

What are 3 words that describe your work? 
fun, pretty, well made!

What are 3 words that describe you? 
hardworking, honest, focused
Do you have a favorite piece from your shop? 
My current favorite would be my shabby chic soft teal hat with rose.

What’s your most productive time of day? 
from 8-11pm

Where do you see your business in 5 years? 
I'd love to see myself in a children's catalog, in magazines and hopefully with a thriving online business. I have no desire for a brick and mortar store.

What’s one thing you can’t live without? 
COFFEE!! 

Anything else you would like us to know? 
I learned the craft of crochet over 20 years ago. 
I have 6 wonderful children ~ 1 boy (age 17) and 5 girls (15,12,9,6,1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment