Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Talk to Me Tuesday!

Well, I'm so glad I have Talk To Me Tuesday to keep me blogging! I've been busy working on some other projects, and I haven't made the time to keep up with my blog. So, every Tuesday, at least I have these great shops to promote! Today it's Embroidery by Cindy....enjoy!


What got you started in your business? How long have you been doing it?
Last year I got an embroidery machine so that I could make some cute shirts for my daughter. Soon I was also making things for her little friends. Last summer I expanded my business to Etsy.

What did you do before this/along with this?
I worked part-time from home as a website programmer.

What inspires your designs?
Holidays, special events, things that my daughter likes, customer ideas

What are 3 words that describe your work?
Cute, Fun, Unique

What are 3 words that describe you?
Mama, Busy, Practical



Do you have a favorite piece from your shop?
Cupcake shirt—I made it for my daughter’s best friend’s upcoming birthday. It has fluffy chenille for the “frosting” and 3 candles.

What’s your most productive time of day?
My daughter's naptime :-)

Where do you see your business in 5 years?
Hopefully still going strong.


What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My laptop!
Anything else you would like us to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment