Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!

When I went to Doug Bruno Basketball camp in the summer before 8th grade, whenever Doug yelled "Basketball!" we all had to yell "I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!" And we did. I don't know if we loved being woken up with a blow horn every morning. And maybe we didn't always love running up and down "Love It Lane" (the path from the indoor courts to the outdoor courts....you were not allowed to walk). Actually, I loved all of it. And I loved basketball too. What a great camp. 

I hadn't thought of "I love it I love it I love it" for a long time. Then, I got an order that I absolutely love. Karen's daughter's, Rachel and Hannah, are "graduating" from their preschool this year. They spent 5 good years there, and as a personalized good-bye gift, they put together a bunch of pictures showcasing why they love Prater Lane Play School. I love the idea, I love the energetic drawings, and I loved working on it. In other words, "I love it! I love it! I love it!"



1 comment:

  1. That is lovely Rachel, preschool is the best things for kids, great foundation for life :) T.

    ReplyDelete