Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's been awhile....




....since I posted any of my own work. I've been busy posting from my art class, and most of my time has been spent working on a couple magazines I started in the Chicago Public Schools (web site to come). So, I thought I'd post my latest. These robots were drawn by brothers (Aaron and Matthew). I haven't printed them out yet (they're THAT new), so I don't have the 3-d pictures yet. I just thought they were cool. : )

Oh, you might have noticed that the top one didn't have a face in the original. I did a version with a black head, as Aaron drew it, and sent a proof. Then I learned he wanted a face, so he drew one and his mom e-mailed it to me, so I could apply it to the picture.  Also, they both included their full names, but I blocked those out, since they included their last name, and some people don't want that on a blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment